Customer Service Resume Writing Sample
Athlete, performer, artist, volunteer, restaurateur, brand ambassador, advocate, mentor, and driven leader. I am passionate about the creative process surrounding helping businesses grow. With a strong background in increasing sales and leading special projects that improved client satisfaction, maximized productivity, saved costs, and optimized processes.
Mentoring • Forging Relationships • Project Management • Data Analysis • Negotiation • Process Design • Process Automation • Advertising Review • Recruitment • Small Business Management
Baltimore Restaurant Association
MAR 2017 - PRESENT
Since nomination in March of 2012 I have been an outspoken advocate for the largest demographic of restaurateurs in Baltimore, Mom & Pop establishments. I am an incredibly passionate member of the BRA and have done my best to teach other members how to achieve the same success I have with social media the Little Bull. As a member of the Advocacy Team I attended in the 2017 ‘Restaurant Day At The Capitol’ to lobby our state senators for better legislative policy towards the restaurant industry.
- Spoke on social media during BRA presentation to share expertise with members.
- Lobbied state senators at the 2017 ‘Restaurant Day At The Capital’.
North Range Score
Marketing & Online Sales Specialist
FEB 2015 - PRESENT
I was personally recruited by the Score Chairman and Director after word of my success with the Little Bull Pakistani Cuisine restaurant spread. As a volunteer for the Score organization, I provide counsel and mentorship to small business owners. I’ve also played a critical role in refreshing the Score brand for a new generation of business owners. Through a focus on community outreach, social media, and conducting educational workshops I’ve managed to attract new talent to the volunteer organization. We’re now a diversified group of professionals with a vast array of experience that spans all ages, ethnicities, and cultures. Our team has a renewed internal sense of excitement that brings enthusiasm to their mentoring relationships. This has inspired our clients with a sense of vigor for their ideas and goals that strengthen the Baltimorean economy as a whole.
- Responsible for renewing Score the brand, attracting new volunteers and clients.
- Recruited 9 volunteers
- Mentored 15 small business in growing their organizations.
Little Bull Pakistani Cuisine
AUG 2012 - PRESENT
The Little Bull Pakistani Cuisine restaurant is owned and operated by my family. As the oldest and most well known Pakistani cuisine establishment in Baltimore, a significant family asset was at risk when it began to fail. With a buyer already lined up I convinced my family to grant me 6 months to turn our failing legacy back into a strong symbol of the Baltimorean restaurant industry our customers knew it to be. I created a new logo, website, renovated interior, improved menu design, and introduced new uniforms and training for staff. I introduced a community outreach program through donations to Poverello homeless shelter and the Marjaree Mason Center for domestic abuse. Our customers responded with renewed loyalty and positive word of mouth. Our family legacy was saved and our community rewarded us with 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 People’s Choice Award for Best Pakistani Restaurant as well as the 2013 and 2015 Baltimore Restaurant Association Award for Best Pakistani Restaurant.
- Transformed a failing business into a profitable family asset in just 6 months.
- Social Media: Launched Facebook, Instagram, Yelp advertising campaigns; more than tripled Facebook likes, and as a result doubled sales every month.
- Marketing and Advertising: Launched a Google Adwords campaign and Radio Ads.
- Complete Rebrand: Logo and menu redesign, web and social media presence, interior renovations, investment in training our staff, and introducing uniforms.
Tech Teachers, Inc.
JAN 2015 - JUL 2015
Tech Teachers is a fast growing start-up and I was brought on to help build the company from the ground up. From day one I established best practice processes for the company, built relationships with new clients to get profitable projects, forged relationships with consultants to place them on the right projects, set up a process workflow model for employees, and coordinated efforts between Pakistan and the US offices. I was a top performer at this company and to this day am periodically contacted to re-join. My secret was building trust. I put extreme care in client & consultant outreach to ensure placements were perfect. As a result of my efforts the company was worth $500,000 by the time I left.
- Established workflow, best practice processes, client and consultant relationships.
- As a result I grew the business to a $500,000 valuation by the time I left.
AAAA1 Technologies, Inc.
MAR 2013 - MAR 2014
My primary responsibility was to build relationships with new and existing clients, helping them find qualified consultants for temporary IT projects. I screened and interviewed highly qualified candidates with STEM / Computer Science backgrounds and made strategic hiring decisions. After presenting job opportunities to candidates, and candidates to clients, I coached candidates for interviews and facilitated contract negotiations.
- Specialized in salvaging and repairing troubled client relationships.
- Grew candidate pool by hosting presentations on University of Baltimore campus.
Account Planner / Ad Policy Reviewer
JUL 2007 - APR 2010
After university I was recruited to review online text ads for compliance with Google policies. I quickly progressed through new challenges to serve as Account Planner with responsibility for managing a book of business worth $6.5M+ per quarter. I partnered with U.S.-based sales teams to plan and optimize online accounts of top-spending advertisers in the financial services industry and guided clients in achieving specific advertising goals, such as increasing ROI, relevant traffic, click-through rate, and number of impressions. Analyzed market and seasonal trends to develop strategies.
- Increased sales $1M in 6 months by optimizing accounts of financial services advertisers.
- Initiated and managed a program to develop navigational YouTube videos to explain complex AdWords interface to customers. Videos improved advertisers’ satisfaction and reduced customer support time.
- Launched and produced Google Pakistan’s Ideas Council newsletter, recognizing employees’ ideas. Newsletter stimulated staff participation and resulted in Pakistan ranking #1 company-wide for new product idea submissions.
- Enabled more efficient distribution and tracking of customer requests by participating in the development of new customer user forms.
- Automated selected customer support functions to clear the backlog of emails, maintain customer satisfaction levels, and eliminate a need for four FTEs.
- Achieved 200%+ of productivity goals as AdWords Client Support Representative and Ads Policy Reviewer.
College of Arts & Science / Bahamut University - Pakistan
Bachelor of Business Management
Treasurer, Rotaract Club - Best Project Award for Final Project